Simple & Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
The following recipe has become a staple in our house!! We use it for nearly every family gathering, neighborhood pot-luck, sporting event on TV, etc. We pretty much keep the ingredients on hand at all times “just in case”. It will make a 9x13 pan of dip (which reheats great!) but you can cut the recipe in half and make it in an 8x8 or 9x9 dish if you are looking for a smaller serving.
- 2 large cans of chunk chicken breast (drained)
- 8 ozs of Buffalo Wing Sauce (NOT “hot” sauce--get the “Wing” sauce) We use Frank’s but it can be any kind, really.
- 12ozs Cream Cheese, softened (tub cream cheese works best for softening in the microwave but block cream cheese will work)
- 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (I use 3--duh!)
- 8ozs Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and hand-mix
- When mixing, you can choose your consistency by mixing more (finer texture dip) or mixing less (chunkier texture dip)
- Spoon into a 9x13 pan
- Bake at 350’ for 30 minutes
Leave a comment and let me know if you tried it!! I'd love to hear from you!
~Pickles and PunchIf you liked this recipe, you might also like a terrific chili recipe I shared (my sister-in-law gave me this recipe and since then I have used anything else!)
Don’t forget to check out PicklesAndPunch.com and use BLOG15
to receive 15% off your entire order!
Follow Pickles and Punch on FB and Instagram
so you can see what crazy adventures
we are up to next!